Commercial Altitude training system
With Medisport Commercial Altitude Training Systems, we can create an environment with any altitude in smaller or larger buildings, such as hotels, apartments, rooms, sport halls, swimingpools and even mobile facilities like buses, vans, trailers and alike. So almost any place can be converted in altitude invironment and become altitude hotel, altitude house, altitude bedroom, altitude apartment, altitude hall, altitude swimingpool, altitude van and similar. An altitude invironment can be established in custom made modular chambers or inflatable chambers.
We provide Commercial Altitude Training System in any dimension for sports centers, sports clubs and associations, sports teams, fitness centers, health resorts, spa and wellness centers, sports institutes, university research centers, hotels and apartments, altitude equine stalls, swimingpools, military facilities and large spaces.
Systems can be also interesting for hotel and sport facilities located by the sea, where users can benefit from the most popular training method “TRAIN LOW, SLEEP HIGH”.
Medisport Commercial Altitude Training Systems can be made anywhere, simulate any altitude and being used for number of people at the same time.
System is designed of four sets of equipment:
- an air preparation,
- a hypoxic modul,
- a hypoxic pipe ventilation system
- a control unit system.
The computerized control system connects and controls all components and enables the use of the altitude environment according to a standard protocol or custom user protocol. Systems are designed for a 24/7/365 operation. Since altitude places are ventilated with hypoxic air, they have no problems with CO2 or humidity. The complex HEPA filtration system ensures air purified to 0.o1 microns. If demanded, the flow of hypoxic air can reach more than 10.000l per minute. Medisport Commercial Altitude Training Systems can be used for an altitude sleeping and /or an altitude exercise.
WHAT CAN THE MEDISPORT COMMERCIAL ALTITUDE TRAINING SYSTEM OFFER ?
- A computerized control system adjusts and monitors oxygen content in room air. The control system operates 24 hours / 7 days a week and allows connection, monitoring, change of settings and intervention in real time by Medisport Altitude Systems and by the user even when it is not physically present.
- Large LCD with touch screen displaying every individual altitude rooms. The system provides the settings displayed on the LCD screen: set altitude, current altitude (both in oxygen percentage and meters), time, manual altitude setting, schedule altitude setting, time settings, schedule timeline settings, altitude hysteresis. An additional option – monitoring humidity and temperature.
- Audible and visual alarm in the case of deviations from the preset rates, recorded in the alarm archive for later diagnostics. Shutdown of the system only in the place / room where deviations occur.
- Simulation of any altitude, 8,000 m (7% O2) or more if needed.
- A ventilation system that operates in such a way that the altitude space is ventilated with hypoxic air to ensure fresh, purified air by achieving the desired altitude.
- Air flow to 10.000 L / m or more, depending on the power of the system or customer’s needs.
- The complex HEPA filtration system ensures air purified to 0.o1 microns.
- The possibility of building an environmental chamber that can simulate conditions in different climatic environments: dry, hot, humidity, hypoxic,…
- Support from Medisport Altitude Systems before delivery, after delivery and for many