Fire Protection System
The Medisport fire protection system works by creating a hypoxic environment with an oxygen concentration that prevents burning.
A hypoxic environment can be made in two ways:
- permanent, in objects where people are not housed (libraries, warehouses, …)
- when needed, based on a sensor alarm in the ventilation system in facilities where people are housed (hotels, public buildings, business facilities, …).
The system is designed of four sets of equipment:
- an air preparation,
- a hypoxic modul,
- a hypoxic pipe ventilation system
- a control unit system.
Medisport hypoxic system enables the setting of selected oxygen percentage in the room / facilities. If demanded, the flow of hypoxic air can reach more than 10.000l per minute. The computerized control system connects and controls all components and enables the use of the altitude environment according to desire protocol. Systems are designed for a 24/7/365 operation, allowing connection, control, change of settings and intervention in real time by Medisport Altitude Systems and by the user even when it is not physically present.
WHAT CAN THE MEDISPORT FIRE PROTECTION HYPOXIC SYSTEM OFFERS?
- A computerized control system adjusts and monitors oxygen content in room air. The control system operates 24 hours / 7 days a week and allows connection, monitoring, change of settings and intervention in real time by Medisport Altitude Systems and by the user even when it is not physically present.
- Large LCD with touch screen displaying every individual altitude rooms. The system provides the settings displayed on the LCD screen: set altitude, current altitude (both in oxygen percentage and meters), time, manual altitude setting, schedule altitude setting, time settings, schedule timeline settings, altitude hysteresis. An additional option – monitoring humidity and temperature.
- Audible and visual alarm in the case of deviations from the preset rates, recorded in the alarm archive for later diagnostics. Shutdown of the system only in the place / room where deviations occur.
- Simulation of any altitude, 8,000 m (7% O2) or more if needed.
- A ventilation system that operates in such a way that the altitude space is ventilated with hypoxic air to ensure fresh, purified air by achieving the desired altitude.
- Air flow to 10.000 L / m or more, depending on the power of the system or customer’s needs.
- The complex HEPA filtration system ensures air purified to 0.o1 microns.
- The possibility of building an environmental chamber that can simulate conditions in different climatic environments: dry, hot, humidity, hypoxic,…
- Support from Medisport Altitude Systems before delivery, after delivery and for many
Medisport FPH System is made to order, according to invester’s capability, needs and wishes. Please, CONTACT US.